This year, ring in the New Year at one of GB’s most popular party venues. At a very affordable price of Rs. 1,600, of which Rs. 100 will go towards organising Mumbai’s Queer Azaadi Pride March happening in January 2012.
So join in folks to support Queer Azaadi Pride March.
The Big Gay New Year Bash 2012 is at Let’s Scream, a place with one of the best dance floors in town and a powerful, pulsating sound system that’s designed to blow your mind.
For those who have never been there, Let’s Scream has two other spaces along with its main dance floor space. There’s lounge space on the upper floor for those who want to take a break from the dance floor to just sit on the sofas and chat (or smoke). And there’s a separate bar space where you can get a range of liquor, juices and cold drinks in unlimited quantities on New Year’s Eve.
In a year of rising prices, GB actually brings you a party that’s cheaper than the year before! Conveniently located in South Mumbai, close to CST Railway Station, Let’s Scream is the place to be this New Years. Expect to meet guys from all over the world here, for the GB New Year’s Party has come to be an internationally known event. And do come early – the venue holds up to 300 so we may have to restrict entry at some point.
Come on over and celebrate with the GB crowd on New Year’s Eve. We promise you, it will be a night to remember.
Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011.
Time: 9 pm to 5 am.
Cover charge: Rs. 1600/- (includes Rs. 100/- for QAM Fund Raiser and to defray the expenses of the party).
CREDIT CARDS Accepted
The cover charge includes unlimited soft drinks, juices, unlimited alcohol of the following types – Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Dark Rum & Beer.
Let’s Scream, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Straight from General Post Office (GPO), near CST station. Five buildings away from Railway Hotel on the opposite side. Next to Jahaz Bhuvan, Ballard Pier. Mumbai-400001.
- This is a comfort/safe space for everyone. Many people at the event may be “newbies” (those still coming to terms with their sexuality and/or those who have mustered the courage to come to such an event for the first time). We request you to be sensitive to the comfort levels of others and to behave and dress accordingly.
- Smoking is allowed only outside the premises.
- No dark rooms and no sex and absolutely no drugs on the premises. If found indulging in any “hanky panky” you shall be asked to leave the party.
- Please respect the safe space which is being provided.
A few dos
- Have a smashing time.
- Carry your Alcoholic Drinks Permit.
Right of admission reserved.